Create a unique watercolour painting of a zodiac animal within the tranquil premises of a traditional tea house under the guidance of award-winning watercolourist Tam.
Make it a family affair or an activity with friends as you usher in the new year, and discover the artist in you with each stroke of the brush.
With our complimentary frame, bring home a new conversation starter for your home. And for those who believe in fengshui, this could very well be the charm that brings you additional luck this lunar year!
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
– A bring-home personal watercolour kit comprising paint brushes and a palette of 10 specially selected professional water colours used by the artist himself
– Introduction to basic outlining, brush techniques, colour blending and tonal design
– Learning about the planning that goes into making a piece of art
– Guided session as you paint freely your choice of zodiac animal, with professional tips on how to make your painting better
– Complimentary A4 frame for your art piece
– Complimentary Chinese tea and light snacks
Duration: 2.5 hours
Pre-requisite: No prior watercolour background is required
Attire: Comfortable attire which allows you to sit on cushion or stool
149 SGD per pax
14 & 21 January 2017, Saturday
7 – 9.30pm
Tea Chapter, 9 Neil Road, Singapore 088808
Sign up now! Don’t chicken out 😉
Email email@example.com for enquiries.