The following clauses are governed by the laws of Singapore.
Artitute reserves the right to modify the following clauses at any time at our sole discretion. Such modifications shall take effect immediately from their publication at this web site.
Content by other parties received at or linked from this web site :
• May not reflect Artitute’s views
• May not be appropriate for a General (G) rating under the Singapore Media Development Authority (MDA)’s Media Classification
• May not necessarily comply to the intellectual property laws of Singapore
• May not be accurate
Content at this web site:
• May not necessarily reflect the views of Artitute’s patrons, sponsors, customers, business partners and suppliers
• May not necessarily reflect the individual or collective views of Artitute’s team members
• May not necessarily reflect the typical views of the people of or in Singapore
Terms & Conditions
Warranty of Merchantability
1a. All our goods are in excellent condition for sale.
1b. All our artworks are original artworks by the artists.
1c. All our goods in the wearables and merchandise sections are either, original artworks by the artist, or, reproduction of the artists’ original works.
Terms of Warranty
2. All warranty conditions are stated in the product information provided, unless the manufacturer has provided none.
3. All our prices are nett and priced in Singapore (SG) dollars. No discounts will be given except during seasonal promotions or mailing list member on our Facebook Fan page.
4a. We ship all order worldwide.
4b. Shipping rates vary for different countries.
4c. Tax may be subjected depending on import tax rules and regulations from different countries.
4d. Please view our shipping rates here.
5. Please note that all items are priced in Singapore (SG) dollars.
6. We ensure accuracy in our billing as all our transactions are automatically processed.
Cancellation of Orders
7. We will refund the amount paid if the order is cancelled due to the unavailability of goods.
8a. We will not entertain any cancellations once order is confirmed and submitted by the customer.
8b. Artitute also reserves the rights to cancel any order deem fit.
Confirmation of Orders
9. We will send an electronic acknowledgement to the customer within 24 hours upon successful submission of the electronic order. If the item is unavailable, a message will be sent to the customer for further action.
Exchanges and Refunds
10. All sales are final and goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. We ship all our items with care. Fragile items are protected by tissue paper and bubble wrap to prevent scratches and getting damaged during handling before we ship it out. We do not exchange your items even if it has been broken, torn or stained incurred by shipping. Please note that we take pride in our products and strive to serve you as best as we can. Therefore items are carefully checked and examined before we send it out. We even refuse to sell you your item if we found any defects in them and will contact you before its being ship. No refund will be given for ANY SALES items. If selected items are out of stock or limited in pieces, you can exchange for another item of similar or higher value. You only need to top up the difference. Otherwise we will not exchange your order for any other reasons. We are also not responsible for any lost mails by SingPost and therefore we will not entertain any request for refunds for lost mails. Please call SingPost at 68456210 to enquire about your mails.
Delivery/postage of any returned/exchanged items to Artitute will be absorbed by the customer/s. Artitute will in turn bear the postage/delivery charges for sending back the new item, using SingPost local and/or international shipping services.
Please send your item to
134. Edgedale Plains. #05-70.
Postal code: 820134
11. We provide gift wrapping and gift tagging services for free for every item purchased. Please indicate your preference in the item page. Thank you.
12. We welcome your feedback. Should you feel dissatisfied with any of our goods or services, please contact us at email: [email protected].
Confidentiality of Transactions
13. We treat all transactions and customers’ particulars with the strictest confidence.
14a. Shopping Cart – Artitute uses a secure shopping cart system that uses a secure server software (SSL 128 bit technology) to encrypt shopping and payment information and consumers’ data against unauthorized access.
Our hosting company has carried out additional precautions to ensure the privacy of your personal information. They have a strict firewall in place which does not allow any outside access. They have backed up important personal data on the network to help insure its integrity. All employees are under a confidentiality agreement.
14b. Credit Card Transaction – Artitute uses Paypal to transact your credit card payments. PayPal is committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security. Your credit card and bank account information are stored only in encrypted form on computers that are not connected to the Internet. PayPal restricts access to your personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. PayPal maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information. PayPal test their security systems regularly and contract with outside companies to audit our security systems and processes. For more information on PayPal’s security practices, please visit the PayPal Security Center.
Copyright © 2020. ARTITUTE